- Freeze warning extended to Oswego, northern Cayuga counties
Growers from Onondaga County to Lake Erie should take steps to protect trees and cold-sensitive plants, the National Weather Service says.
- Syracuse area, eastern Finger Lakes to come under freeze warning tonight
A freeze watch will be in effect at the same time in Oswego and northern Cayuga counties.
- Syracuse can expect two more cooler-than-average April days, the National Weather Service says
Relief from cool, wet weather is expected to arrive on Friday the 13th.
- Snowy day in the Tug Hill
It’s been snowing Monday in Redfield.
- Blustery winds expected to buffet Syracuse area
Much of upstate is also under a red flag fire warning.
- National Weather Service says dry and windy conditions today in Central New York risk brush, grass fires
Very dry and windy conditions elevate the risk, with winds expecting to reach 15-miles-per-hour to 25-miles-per-hour this afternoon, according to the National Weather Service.
- Update: Freeze warning, fire advisory both in Syracuse area weather picture
High pressure over southern Canada brings cold nights and sunny, dry days.
- National Weather Service issues freeze warning for Onondaga, other counties
Temperatures from the mid 20s to the lower 30s are possible overnight.
Category: Weather News