- A beautiful Friday night for some local theater
Enjoy the rest of today because it’s going to be a rainy weekend.
- National Weather Service schedules class to train volunteer weather spotters for Syracuse area
The Basic SKYWARN class is May 8 at East Syracuse-Minoa High School.
- Hold the Hype, Please
Another big storm on the horizon is generating a lot of weather hype. Meteorologist Drew Montreuil cuts through the confusion.
- Snow, sleet, showers sneak into Syracuse’s weekend weather forecast
After 70s today, cool, clammy conditions are expected to invade Saturday, the National Weather Service says.
- Wet, chilly weekend expected to follow two nice days around Syracuse
Sunshine and low 70s are in the forecast today and Friday, followed by several rainy days in the 50s and 40s.
- Expect sunny skies in Central New York today
You might want a sweater to take the chill out of this morning.
- Syracuse slides from record heat to freeze watch
Tonight’s forecast is for clear skies and temperatures near freezing.
- Update: Syracuse temperature sets record high of 90 degrees
But a cold front is expected to bring storms tonight and cooler temperatures Tuesday, the National Weather Service says.
Category: Weather News